“Every journey begins with a single step.” – Maya Angelou
- Are you looking to be in a better place?
- Do you feel stressed or anxious?
- Would you like support on your path to gain greater self-esteem?
- Have you suffered a major loss: break-up, divorce, or the passing of a loved one?
- Are you looking to resolve conflicts in your relationships?
- Do you struggle with substance abuse?
- Would you like help coping with a loved one’s addiction?
- Have you experienced chronic health issues?
- Are you the parent of a teenager that needs some guidance?
Together we can find answers to your questions.
Most of us need support on the road we travel at one time or another. Acknowledging that need is taking the first step. Choosing the right person is next. I am glad you are here.
My approach to therapy is collaborative and synergistic, where both you and I contribute to the healing process in a warm, comfortable, relaxed and safe setting. I believe that the best therapeutic sessions offer an environment where I encourage you to speak freely, where I listen and support without judgement while looking out for your best interest. I am an experienced, down-to-earth therapist. With empathy, compassion and understanding, I will help you to discover new paths to understanding and resolving challenges, conflicts and issues.
Albeit many issues that require therapy are universal, our counseling sessions will be unique to your needs. You need to feel heard, validated, and challenged in a compassionate thoughtful way. My goal is that even after our first meeting, you leave feeling a little better than when you walked in.